Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Retail Merchandising & Sales Manager
A major “Big Box” retailer, is currently looking for an accomplished Retail Store Sales Manager in the Kansas City area. This company is a prominent high volume “Big Box” retail organization, and they are actively seeking a results-driven, high energy and strategic professional with a passion for technology and electronics to assume a pivotal role within their management team.
As the Retail Sales Manager, you will be instrumental in propelling sales growth, nurturing customer relationships, and providing effective leadership to a high-performing sales force. This outstanding opportunity calls for an individual with a proven track record of success in the retail industry. If you are passionate about driving revenue, fostering exceptional customer experiences, and making a significant impact in the Kansas City area, we encourage you to submit your resume.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are being properly carried out at the store level
- Through sales floor leadership, ensure all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and in alignment with company policy ·
- Ensure the execution of ad set and visual merchandising standards
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to supervisors and ensure sales goals and results are communicated to all associates throughout the store
- Participate in and lead open and close procedures
- Serve as manager-in-charge during absence of General Manager or other store managers
- Develop and coach supervisors and sales associates in all departments in the areas of product knowledge, solution selling, standard operating procedures and customer satisfaction
- Ensure human resource issues are handled in accordance with guidelines; partner with Regional HR Manager and Store Manager when needed
- Two or more years of experience with a major big box retailer, or a sales oriented retail organizationin a high-volume operation, preferably in a commissioned sales environment or within the consumer electronics industry
- A college degree is preferred, but experience is key.
- Previous experience in all aspects of retail management: driving sales, merchandising, operations, freight flow and customer service
- Experience in human resources functions and capable of hiring, retaining and coaching qualified employees
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Flexible Scheduled & Excellent Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Coverage for Regular Full-Time Associates
- Employee Discount that includes a Friends & Family Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Education Discounts ·
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Vendor & Company Job Training · Career Advancement