Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Looking for job security during uncertain times? Looking for a place where you will not only have security, but also HUGE advancement opportunity
One of the country’s Top Retailers, is looking for a talented Associate Buyers/Associate Category Managers to fill several EXPANSION positions.
This industry leader’s business is on FIRE, and they are continually expanding and offering tremendous growth opportunity!
Candidates MUST have Hardlines, Consumables, Closeouts or Off Price category buying experience. Candidates must have strong vendor negotiation skills, experience managing a large volume category, and product development/private label experience. Ideal candidates will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit as this company is moving into some exciting new merchandising
We are looking for high potential candidates with the ability to move up within this organization!
- Develop and execute buying strategies designed to meet or exceed sales, margin and inventory turnover goals
- Manage all aspects of the merchandise offering including product selection, vendor negotiations, promotional planning, store placement and distribution.
- Integrate brand (including private label), sourcing, marketing, tech services and retail supply chain functions into the merchandising process to make business decisions.
- Provide strategic input to the Merchandise Planners to develop a merchandise plan and complete accurate forecasts by evaluating all relevant financial information, including current trends and anticipated market changes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendor partners and consistently operate within company standards, policies and codes of ethic
- 3+ years of related experience as a Assistant or Associate Buyer or Category Manager in a Hardliens Product Category
- Ideally a blend of product development and national branded buying experience
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Windows-based programs
- Strong retail math skills
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Equity, annually
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Full relocation assistance
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding team