Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – VoC
Bayside Search Group is working with a progressive and growing retail organization located in the Midwest on a Director of Customer Experience/CX leadership role. This is a newly created position with a host of opportunities to bring your innovative ideas, and relentless customer obsession to seek out ways to better understand, and act upon, the needs and feedback from current and prospective customers.
The Director of Customer Voice/Consumer Experience is responsible for gathering customer feedback, resolving customer issues, and deploying and utilizing meaningful customer insights across the organization to support our multi-channel, multi-format, retail experience. This leader will create and execute strategies to deliver customer support across multiple mediums including voice, email, chat, text/SMS, and social media.
- Empowers and engages the customer care team to resolve issues while positively impacting customer perception as measured through NPS, CSAT or other metrics.
- Builds a customer centric culture to ensure that the Customer First strategy is experienced at every support touch point.
- Develops and maintains an enterprise experience measurement strategy across our digital and physical experiences.
- Leverage customer insights and root cause analysis to identify key areas of opportunity across both digital and physical experiences with a focus on translating data into actionable insights.
- Represents the Voice of the Customer across the organization in interactions with merchandising, IT, marketing, and operations.
- Collaborates with technology partners to improve the customer care experience by identifying and deploying new tools and technologies.
- Defines and negotiates contracts with multiple service providers to acquire the appropriate services while responsibly managing budgets.
- Measures and informs leaders across the company on customer perceptions, trends, and emerging issues.
- Reviews, analyzes, and executes new concepts and technology to create a simple, personalized, engaging, differentiated customer care experiences.
- Supports business leaders across merchandising, marketing, digital and operations by gathering or developing insights that are timely, relevant, actionable, and impactful.
- Bachelor’s required, Masters or graduate education preferred.
- Customer Insights and Care experience in a B2C industry including retail, hospitality, or other service providers.
- Familiarity with eCommerce support practices within the retail industry
- 5+ years in Customer Care, Customer Insights and/or User Research
- Understanding of technologies and operating models in Customer Contact Centers; familiar with customer research practices and tools; understanding of experience measurement models such as NPS or CSAT
WHAT THIS COMPANY HAS TO OFFER:
- Competitive base pay and annual bonus
- Long Term Incentive
- Medical, dental, and many other cool benefits
- A thriving, highly engaged culture
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of, a clean slate to innovate
- Growth, growth, and more growth
- Relocation benefits provided