Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Director of Search Optimization (SEO) – Hybrid Remote
Bayside Search Group is working with a fast-growing e-retailer and manufacturer company based in the Miami, Florida, area that is looking for an experienced performance marketing professional to help lead a team of PPC Managers to onboard, restructure, and scale Amazon PPC accounts. This company creates, acquires, and scales great proprietary brands on Amazon. The people, the proprietary technology they have developed, and their 12-years of experience have helped them become one of the best and most successful in the business.
They are a leading Amazon-focused e-retailer, with a small but growing SEO team, so you’ll be comfortable wearing many hats, owning your work, and taking input from ownership and stakeholders. You’ll have an excellent understanding of search algorithms and shopper behavior on and off marketplaces like Amazon. You’ll be confident in your ability to use Excel, as well as our own proprietary reporting tools for data analysis and management so you can make data-informed decisions when evaluating and strategizing campaigns for products that are marketed and sold on various channels, in particular- Amazon.
- Hands on management of Amazon Sponsored Products platform to ensure campaigns are properly set-up, and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency
- Have an excellent understanding of search algorithms and shopper behavior on and off marketplaces like Amazon
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Provide oversight and guidance to marketing team on keyword bidding strategies
- Ensure that paid search KPIs meet or exceed benchmarks and goals (ACOS, TACOP, CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc.)
- Work alongside a team of exceptional marketers and product managers and be accountable for meeting paid traffic, revenue, ad spend and ROI targets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in economics, computer science, mathematics, marketing, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in paid search, preferably ecommerce or performance/direct response
- Demonstrated experience in creating and managing successful Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Experience using data and analytics tools to understand traffic patterns and user behavior, experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- The ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights and make confident recommendations
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and specific actions taken as a result
- Ability to effectively work together with marketers, product managers and engineers alike
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices including SEO
What this Company has to Offer:
- Enormous learning and growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding direct to consumer business.
- Competitive base pay
- Annual bonus
- Unlimited vacation
- Some Relocation benefits
- Hybrid/ Remote work model between HQ & home.