Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
HYBRID Retail Merchandise Planner – Two days in office!
Merchandise Planner – Love Where You Work and Live! Sunny Florida
Work HYBRID Work from home Wed – Thurs – Fri
Are you ready to LOVE where you WORK and LOVE where you LIVE? Plus, no State income taxes in Florida!
Bayside Search Group is currently working on multiple Expansion Merchandise Planner openings with a FUN, DYNAMIC, and GROWING multi-channel retailer with more than 500 stores throughout the U.S.! This retailer is located in one of the best locations in the Southeast – the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg area. We are looking for Merchandise Planners with 3-5+ years of experience working for a corporate retailer.
In addition to working in a dynamic environment this organization also offers:
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enjoy TRUE work/life balance – for over 100 years this company has valued its employees and their families
- Great location! Not far from some of the country’s most beautiful beaches!
- Booming local economy, vibrant food, culture, sports and art scene.
- Debt-free organization, that is expanding and offering HUGE future growth opportunities.
- Opening 150 new stores in the next few years!
- Develop plans by analyzing historical data and current trends while identifying risks and opportunities. Reconcile plans from a top down and bottom-up perspective
- Organize and lead business review meetings
- Manage the financial success of the area by driving the business to exceed sales, gross margin, gross margin return on investment and inventory turn goals
- Provide pertinent feedback to the allocators and location planners to support the development of store volume tiers to optimally incorporate store performance into the assortment and allocation processes
- Collaborate with the merchant team to develop and communicate a comprehensive pre-season strategy that aligns financial and product opportunities across multiple departments
- Lead, mentor coach : manage day-to day activities of allocator analyst & location planners
- Four year College Degree and minimum of 3 years experience as a Retail Merchandise Planner
- Experience in location planning and allocation a plus
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of merchandise planning principles, practices and procedures
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Great work-life balance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding organization