Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Are you ready to LOVE where you WORK and LOVE where you LIVE?
Bayside Search Group is currently working on multiple Expansion Location Planner openings with a FUN, DYNAMIC, and GROWING multi-channel retailer! We are looking for Location Planners with 2-3 years of experience working for a corporate retailer.
- Conduct analysis by store to identify growth opportunities or disparities. Develop actionable strategies with business partners to maximize sales and gross margin opportunities and minimize loss.
- Execute initiatives for corporate programs (i.e. Climate, High Density, Focus, Season Transition) as needed. Develop plan, investigating and determining issues to the store level.
- Analyze weekly sales; generating reports and taking action as needed to meet and improve financial objectives.
- Responsible for achieving a balanced scorecard to maximize the company’s inventory investment while balancing markdowns and turnover by location within defined tolerances.
- Develop critical partnerships to maximize profit and drive business with store teams: Regional Directors, District Managers, and Store Managers. Travel to markets to assess and take action to maximize sales and profit.
- Determine store clusters and eligibility based on product performance results and analysis.
- In partnership with Buyer, hold monthly strategic review meetings to include Planning Manager, Planner, DMM and Store Analyst, to discuss overall strategy for current shipping period, identify exception styles, current and additional needs and assortment plan review.
- Review purchase orders monthly for allocation parameters, store opportunities, merchandising direction, and shipment details.
- Responsible for utilizing systems and tools to most effectively execute Allocation Strategies by developing and building “best practices” for the Location Planning process.
- 4 year College Degree in a related field is required.
- Two to three years of work-related experience is preferred.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Team player with a positive mental attitude; self-motivated and energetic.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Great work-life balance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding organization