Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Merchandise Analyst Remote (based in MN)
Are you involved in financial analysis within the Retail or CPG industries? If yes, we are looking for you!
Bayside Search Group is partnering with a premier advisory and training firm that works with the largest, most innovative retail and CPG Brands across the nation. Due to explosive growth our client is hiring a remote Retail Financial Analyst – Negotiations. Individuals who work within Retail or CPG financial analysis will be highly qualified for this expansion position. Candidates must be based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
Are you intrigued by bringing potential partners together to find common ground and innovate together? You would help clients build business by analyzing financial models, interpreting data, reviewing financial implications, and helping with negotiations based on the financials of the business.
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered:
- 2-3 years’ experience, ideally in Retail or CPG Finance
- Develop new tools, models, processes, and software to help clients make financial decisions
- Build Excel financial models and interpreting data
- P&L acumen
- Strong interest/skill in all aspects of negotiation
- Ability to organize, manage, and successfully execute large projects
- Presence and skill to work with top level executives
- Strategic, problem-solving orientation
- Curiosity for learning more and peeling back the layers
- Ability to influence others, often without direct authority
- Client-oriented demeanor, with a bias for action, willing to work collaboratively in the trenches
- Combination of confidence and humbleness
- Entrepreneurial and fun-loving spirit
Are you curious about benefits? Top notch, bigger and better than most!
- Medical/Dental: 100% paid by employer for employee and all family members
- 401K: 3% match
- Pension/Profit-sharing plan. Generally, this plan combined with 401K provides an additional 12% of base salary to employee.
- Competitive base pay with annual bonus up to 100% of base pay
- Additional super-secret year end discretionary bonus
- Fitness trainer access free of charge.
- No vacation cap (must still do what makes sense for the business naturally)