Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Retail Fashion Associate Buyer
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Industry: Consumer Products and Services / Retail & Wholesale
Bayside Search Group is partnering with a premier fashion forward retailer on hiring an Associate Merchant/Associate Buyer – Fashion Category.
This role is responsible for achieving omnichannel sales, gross margin, and profit goals for this growing and successful retailer. If you currently manage your own category of business today as an Associate Merchant and want to expand your skills in scope and complexity with a larger organization, this could be a magical and rewarding opportunity for career growth.
- Develops and guides the execution of the quarterly strategic view of the line (SVL) for the brand, focusing on building strong assortment architecture that supports business strategies.
- Performs research analysis of their market and identifies trends and opportunities that can be applied to the core customer; identifies key opportunities leading to business strategies.
- Represents the voice of the customer; has deep knowledge of target customer to ensure product and outfitting deliver exceptional customer service.
- Creates strong partnerships among cross functional areas including Planning, Design, Product Development, Sourcing, Marketing, Site Merchandising Operations, International, Allocation, and Visual.
- Partners with Design, Sourcing and Product Development teams to meet financial goals and ensure proper fit and quality of merchandise.
- Determines quantities to order by style, size, and color; validate to KPI objectives, Line Plan and OTB plan.
- Regularly reviews the sales trend of the business and makes merchandising decisions in partnership with leadership to maximize results and minimize risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-4+ years of experience in Brand Development and Merchandising for a progressive national multi-channel apparel retailer
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and lead cross-functional teams
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Reference Id: 3938
Recruiter: Heather Werd
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org