Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Retail Marketing Coordinator
Bayside Search Group is excited to partner with an established Retail Marketing agency looking for an Account Manager based in Des Moines, IA. This company offers visual merchandising planning and solutions to help retail clients transform growth strategies into store-level results.
The Account Manager will lead the retail client relationship to help plan, coordinate, executive, and support Point of Purchase (POP) retail signage and marketing campaigns. This company is looking for candidates that have experience in the Retail environment.
LOCAL Des Moines, IA Candidates Only!
- Provide high level of customer service for large C-store chains and their retail marketing plan execution.
- Maintain a database of signage and pricing in order to quote and prepare orders.
- Create, input and process detailed orders, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to stores
- Develop sales and plan orders for large or multi-client operations.
- Upsell products and services such and software, surveys and industrial design capability.
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and their teams as well as within company.
- Marketing and brand coordination with client and company’s internal design groups.
- Conduct store visits to ensure signs and products were delivered as scheduled.
- Project management to include planning and implementation of large-scale orders, sales or special projects.
- Prepare various reports to include projections, store and client visit recaps, and monthly order updates.
- College degree preferred with specialization in business administration, marketing or related field
- Two years of experience in account management, retail, customer service /sales desired
- Proficiency with PC’s to include knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), maintaining data bases, generating information and tracking status using proprietary software
- Knowledge of marketing and brand concepts, coordination and implementation
- Ability and desire to balance hands on order entry, database management with strong customer service
- Ability to develop creative solutions to client and internal problems and challenges
- Ability to develop and give presentations
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary with bonus
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Future growth potential
- May work both on site at the customer’s location and at a remote home office