Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Bayside Search Group is thrilled to be working with a long-standing luxury retailer looking for a top talent Store Manager for one of their Southern California based locations.
This Store Manager will hire, train, develop and coach store Sales Associates and Assistant Managers. They set performance goals and drive to exceed sales.
We are seeking a seasoned retailer leader with a passion for leading and developing people. An individual who will lead by example in sales and in creating an environment that engages customers in their store.
- Lead the Assistant Manager and Sales Team in setting and maintaining sales, customer service and visual merchandising goals and standards.
- Manage the recruitment/hiring, promotion, disciplinary and termination process for all store associates, and maintain all associate files.
- Encourage and foster collaboration, cooperation, and co-ownership across all business channels.
- Build a high energy culture of fun and engagement focused on service and results.
- Establish priorities and set direction for the store by conducting weekly walk-throughs in conjunction with the Assistant Managers and Leads.
- Achieve established goals, identify, and analyze problems, and offer solutions that produce positive results.
- Manage controllable costs, profit, and loss, and maintain fiscal responsibility for the store.
- Communicate with Senior Leadership on a regular basis.
- 3 plus year retail management
- Experience in selling luxury and/or lifestyle branded products
- Working experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated recruiting, interviewing, and staff planning skills
- Practiced strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with business acumen and key performance indicator
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Base salary, plus bonus
- Full benefits – 401k, Medical, Vision & Dental
- Fun, Open, People-Centric work environment
- Opportunity to help grow a business
- Relocation assistance