Never give up searching for the
job you're passionate about
Upscale Retail Store Manager – Santa Clara, California
Bayside Search Group, an Executive Retail Search firm, is currently working with an upscale retailer who is looking for a talented Store Manager. This company has been around for over 100 years and is a subsidiary of one of the largest companies in the Country.
This upscale retailer is committed to serving their customers with a quality shopping experience, and is located in Santa Clara California – in Valley Fair.
Store Managers are responsible for creating store events, managing visual merchandising, security, team schedules, and expense control. They lead by example in sales and in creating an environment that engages customers in their store with a primary focus on providing excellent client service.
- The Store Manager hires, trains, develops and coaches store Sales Associates. Set performance goals and exceed sales.
- Managing visual merchandising, security, team schedules, and expense control.
- Lead by example in sales and in creating an environment that engages customers in their store.
- Energetic and committed to creating unforgettable moments that leave lasting memories. and lasting timepieces. Flexibility with work schedule, including holidays, is a must.
- Experience in selling luxury and/or lifestyle branded products
- Working experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated recruiting, interviewing, and staff planning skills
- Practiced strong communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with business acumen and key performance indicators
- Positive attitude and ability to lead a sales team
- 3 plus years’ retail management & customer service experience or 4 plus years’ experience in a selling setting, preferably in an upscale environment
What this company offers
- Relocation assistance
- Very competitive base salary and bonus structure
- The full-time schedule is designed to provide flex staffing during key events and peak selling times.
- Excellent Health and welfare benefits in addition to sales bonus, monthly incentives and SPIFFs.
- 401(k) plan with a company match.